Director, Customer Success
Ceterus is here to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization forward.
Ceterus is seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to join our team as the Director, Customer Success. The successful candidate will apply industry experience, emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, and integrity to grow our Customer Success team in our fast-paced and professional environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Customer Success Representatives and Implementation Specialists who drive customer engagement and manage the customer lifecycle process.
- Create an environment and leadership structure that allows employees at all levels to grow and thrive.
- Maintain and evolve processes related to encouraging customer engagement and delivering customer service with a strong emphasis on issue avoidance, timely issue resolution, and improved capabilities in delivering high quality level of service.
- Expand orientation toward measurable process improvement supported by training, documentation, and knowledge management.
- Continually enhance onboarding and implementation processes to optimize outcomes for customers with identification and remedy obstacles, internal or customer-oriented.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to drive better customer outcomes. Represent the customer and the Customer Success team in cross-functional initiatives to assess and improve customer experience.
- Act as the secondary escalation point for customers in the event of service impacting issues.
- Articulate requirements for internal systems necessary to support the mission of the Customer Success Team; identify scalable optimizations within current and to-be-deployed systems.
- Anticipate and assess impact for complex dependencies involving multiple workflows and stakeholders and participants across the organization.
- Educate and empower the teams to utilize systems effectively to maximize and enhance customer outcomes in a measurable way.
- Act as domain expert for all systems and system enhancements related to service delivery.
- Develop and report on customer KPI’s and provide insights to that data to interested stakeholders, curated to the audience.
- Report on Customer Success performance, both routine KPI’s and quarterly/annual objectives, focused on ROI, customer impact, revenue growth, etc.
- Analyze and determine opportunity areas in our churn reduction strategy.
- Develop, analyze, and deliver reports on key customer satisfaction designed to help improve service, increase engagement, and grow revenue.
What we’re looking for:
- 8-12 years of experience as a Senior Manager or Director leading 20+ team members (with potential to scale)
- Strong track record of coaching and mentoring employees
- Proven ability to retain talent
- Passionate about the customer experience and how it impacts the business
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk is required, experience with Asana preferred
How We Take Care of Our People:
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members to plan for the future with us.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Ceterus recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Ceterus is an Equal Opportunity Employer, an e-Verify Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Ceterus encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Applicants requiring assistance with the on-line application system may contact us at [email protected]. Please be sure to note your requested accommodation, name, and preferred method of contact. This email is used for accessibility accommodations only and general application submissions will not be considered.