Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Executive-level support to the leadership team including but not limited to, coordinating multiple calendars/schedules and acting as a liaison between internal and external contacts.
- Planning and coordination of extensive travel arrangements including making airline/train/hotel reservations, arranging car rental, taxi services, and other means of lodging and transportation in consideration of allocated budget.
- Coordinating and scheduling of internal and external meetings and events, creating agendas, and documenting meeting notes.
- Greet guests at the front door and facilitate job interviewees/interviewers schedules
- Assisting with expense reporting and other ad-hoc projects as requested
- Creation of presentations utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite
- Managing office supply inventory and purchasing of supplies and equipment as needed.
- Liaison with Building Management regarding facility matters
- Assisting Management and Human Resources Department with onboarding and introduction of new staff members to team members.
- Providing general administrative support to other departments as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3-5 years of administrative support experience, preferably at the C-Suite and Board Level.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Extreme detail-sensitivity and productivity without the need to be micromanaged.
- Ability to proactively make recommendations for more efficient and innovative ways to accomplish tasks, hence improving current operations.
- Exhibits professional maturity and handles sensitive information discreetly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of internal staff.
- A true team player with the ability to work independently.
- Experience and/or some exposure to Human Resources is a plus, but not required.
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks, no matter how small or large.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.