Software Engineer - Web Application Team Lead
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Ceterus is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs with technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably. But we don’t ever let the technology get in the way.
Ceterus is an early stage start-up. We are well funded, but just building out our product teams. You can make a difference here.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated software engineer to lead development of our web application. You will collaborate with Product Management & Design on the requirements and design of the application, lead a small team to build/modify REST APIs, write the front-end code that consumes those APIs, and be responsible for continuous evolution and improvement of the application based on user feedback.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with internal stakeholders and customers to define and develop an application that delivers maximal value to small business entrepreneurs
- Manage web application development projects
- Mentor junior team members to foster their career growth
- Coordinate the development of the web application with the development of our back office automation products.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passion for creating elegant solutions that solve customer problems
- Experience in with React, Redux, PHP, MYSQL, REST API, CSS, HTML
- Enthusiasm for work in a fast paced CI/CD environment
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment on a small team where everyone’s effort counts
- Successful track record building distributed, high-throughput applications that scale
Education and Training
B.S. Computer Science or related field (MS a plus)