Business Process Analyst
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs with
technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow
their businesses profitably. But we don’t ever let the technology get in the way.
Our company operates a SaaS accounting and reporting product for small business entrepreneurs. The
accuracy of our results is critically important to our customers. We take accuracy so seriously, it is our #1
company value. Equally important is efficiency through business process optimization. We are looking for an
experienced business process analyst to ensure our accuracy is achieved through the most efficient method.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring our software, data, processes and analytics support the
business process optimization model.
Here’s what you’ll do:
● Own all operations related to specific business processes in our systems
● Identify, document and track software defects or needed improvements to our business processes
● Serve in a junior product manager and business intelligence capacity to enhance and improve our
● Provide knowledge and training support for system end users
● Ensure related data is accurate, clean, and consistently reliable using audits and KPIs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
● Strong, persistent attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
● Proven writing experience
● Experience with data management, analysis and reporting
● Experience with team leadership
● Self motivated and get the job done mentality
● Independent work ethic
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Committed to our mission
● Experience with SQL
The following skills are a plus:
● Experience using Zendesk, R
● Experience with Quickbooks Online
● Experience with basic accounting principles
Education and Training
● A Bachelor’s degree is required
● A Master’s degree in a related discipline is a plus
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.