Product Marketing Manager
Ceterus exists to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization forward.
At Ceterus we are combining the very best in accounting automation technology with excellent accounting talent to deliver timely, accurate financial insights to our customers.
If you interested in working for a growing software organization, who promotes a progressive and highly collaborative work environment; this may be a great new opportunity for you! In this role, you will be responsible for developing & executing go-to-market strategies that drive revenue and sales growth for our client. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can strike a balance between strategic & tactical, in your thought process, as well as execution.
- Go-to-market strategy
- Own go to market strategy for current and new Ceterus solutions.
- Size and define market segments, understand the competitive dynamics of targeting, positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation.
- Translate the common product positioning framework into actionable plans with measurable results, and quickly acquire a thorough understanding of financial accounting space.
- Leverage value proposition in developing content for: product differentiation presentations, competitor information, needs analysis, case studies, web content, and ROI benefits.
- Pricing and packaging strategy
- Create, monitor and maintain packaging and pricing decisions.
- Partner with product management and finance to determine profitability models for solutions.
- Create and launch promotional offers to drive sales.
- Empower stakeholders and influence decision makers
- Design and create consistent sales toolkits to increase win rate.
- Leverage your reputation as a ‘market expert’ to partner with senior leadership and guide the short and long-term agenda for Ceterus’s Solutions.
- Ensure that the organization is effectively equipped and collaboratively educated on our strategy to enable full achievement of revenue goals.
- Effectively engage Marketing, Sales and Product Management to ensure the overall success of Ceterus’s Solutions in the market.
- Market expansion (new solutions and markets)
- Research and identify market expansion opportunities to increase market penetration.
- Work with Product Management and Finance a business case for expansion.
- Own go to market strategy for launch.
• 5+ years of software product marketing and demand generation experience
• Analytical mind with strong quantitative and market analysis skills; able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
• Strong command of Salesforce CRM for contact data access, maintenance and reporting
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
• Entrepreneurial spirit focused on identifying and executing on new business opportunities
• Experience working closely with sales and business development to solicit feedback and ensure quality of leads
• CRM, Integration, and commercial market engagement experience, including blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, public speaking, and growing an audience on social media.
• Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity – both internally and externally
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to produce product content (writing samples required
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Ceterus recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Ceterus is an Equal Opportunity Employer, an e-Verify Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Ceterus encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Applicants requiring assistance with the on-line application system may contact us at [email protected]. Please be sure to note your requested accommodation, name, and preferred method of contact. This email is used for accessibility accommodations only and general application submissions will not be considered.