Ceterus exists to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization forward.
About the position
Our business customers rely on our team members to deliver timely, accurate financial insights so they can run their businesses more profitably. To that end, we want you to bring your unique skills and experiences to the table to ensure their success.
We need someone who...
- Enjoys working with customers
- Can ensure accurate and timely recording of information input into the financial systems and ensure that financial transactions are executed in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Cost Accounting Systems (CAS)
- Possesses a sound background in financial accounting and small business finance
- Can Perform financial administration, financial analysis, and cost accounting and other duties as assigned
- Is able to analyze revenue and expenses transactions recognized in the QuickBooks accounting system
- Owns and drives projects to completion
- Has taken ownership of a business unit or small company financials
- Has strong analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can look ahead and develop new concepts, business strategies, and best practices
- Is a true, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, go-getter
- Has Public Accounting Experience
We’d like to talk if you are…
- Proficient with QuickBooks (Online) and Eclipse
- Passionate about succeeding and growing a business
- Committed to improving our customers’ businesses
- Possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.