Software Engineer-Full Stack
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Ceterus is on a mission to empower
entrepreneurs with technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably. But we don’t ever let the technology get in the way.
Ceterus is an early stage start-up. We are well funded, but just building out our product teams. You can make a difference here.
We’re looking for talented and motivated software engineers. Ceterus engineers own entire features in our product. You'll collaborate with Product & Design on the initial specs for the feature, build/modify the backend APIs, write the front-end code that consumes those APIs, and be responsible for ongoing improvements once the feature is deployed.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own what you build as you design, test, and refine key components of the Ceterus platform
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
- Work with our Product and Design team to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passion for creating elegant solutions that solve customer problems
- Interest in technologies such as PHP, MYSQL, REST API, JSON
- Enthusiasm for work in a fast paced CI/CD environment
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment on a small team where everyone’s effort counts
- Successful track record building distributed, high-throughput applications that scale
Education and Training
B.S. Computer Science or related field (MS a plus)